- Tickets for our 2019 recital “Happily Ever After” can be purchased online 24 hours a day 7 days a week at http://secure1.tixhub.com/orillia-oh/online/index.asp or via the Orillia Opera House Box Office at 705-326-8011 Tuesday to Saturday 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Tickets are $25 including taxes and are assigned seating.
- If purchasing online there is a $1.13 fee per ticket. Multiple purchases may be made online. You may print the tickets at home, or bring them on a mobile phone to the recital. Please be prepared to create an account, including a user ID and password.
- All audience members require a ticket, even babes in arms or those able to sit on laps for safety reasons. Dancers do not require a ticket for shows they are performing in.
- Tickets may only be purchased through the Orillia Opera House, not through The DanceRoom. There are no refunds on tickets, and we are not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- There are two recitals, both on Saturday May 11th, 2019: a matinee performance at 11:30 a.m. and an evening performance 6:00 p.m., each approximately 2.5 hours with intermission. Ensure you have purchased for the correct time as tickets are non-refundable. Cast lists were distributed November 8th via email. Please use those as a reference. Some classes will perform in both recitals for the sake of siblings.
- In the past, 50% or more of tickets are sold within the first day. Please purchase early to avoid disappointment. Tickets make great Christmas gifts!